Partner & Community Resources
King County Promise was developed in collaboration with the education community, utilizing a combination of partner input and national best practices to develop a program that aligns key strategies with partner needs, while adapting its implementation to our regional context in King County. Our phased implementation approach also allows for deep learning from our initial partnerships as we scale programming. Below you will find resources derived from the broader King County and national Promise community which have informed Promise development and growth, as well resources developed for, and by, our King County Promise Partners as we have learned program implementation.
- College Knowledge Book
- Creating Paths for Change: Understanding Student Disengagement and Reengagement
- Let Us Succeed: Student College and Career Aspirations
- Inequity By Design: How College Placement Policies Perpetuate Institutional Racism
- Transformational Relationship & Partnership Framework
- Street Data Resources in Reflective Action