Student & Family Resources
The student and family resources below are intended to support schools, school districts and organizations with suggested content to educate and inform students and families about financial aid.
- The presentations, activities and worksheets can be used during the school day, at a youth or family program, and at school or community events or conferences. Please note that each PSCCN presentation includes an aligned activity linked under “Worksheets & Activities.”
- The family letters/text below can be used in outreach to families below can be used in outreach to families via letter, email, social media and other online venues, phone (use as a script), etc.
This content and its components are offered for informational purposes. By accessing and using these resources, we are asking that you refrain from:
- Reproducing documents for commercial use or use outside of its intended purpose
- Use of documents for monetary purposes
- Use of documents for unlawful purposes or promotion of illegal activities
- Modifying documents to provide false or inaccurate information
Some of these materials may contain links to third party websites as well as content or items belonging to or originating from third parties. These links are provided as a courtesy and we have no control over content or information on those sites. Please contact us if you or your organization have any usage or other questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.